Due to enforcement on 25 May 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the Regulation, please be informed that as on 25 May 2018 you will be entitled to rights specified below, relating to Glamour Empire Limited with the seat in London, Great Britain processing your personal data.
Furthermore, pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation, please be informed that as on 25 May 2018, the following information regarding processing of your personal data by Glamour Empire Limited with the seat in London, Great Britain, will apply:
- The administrator of your personal data is as follows: Glamour Empire Limited with the seat at the following address: J. House 5, Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough House, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA1 3EX entered the Companies House for England and Wales, with the following number: 8351861, VAT No.: 154202448.
You can contact the Data Administrator by post, at the following address: 592 London Road, Access Self Storage, UNIT 4040, Isleworth TW7 4EY or by email at: email@example.com
- The Data Administrator has obtained your personal data in the following scope:
- name and surname:
- address: street and street number, city, post code, country
- VAT No.;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number (landline and mobile);
- IP address.
In connection to the activity of the online shop of the Data Administrator available at https://happymama.co.uk in order to provide a discount, for marketing purposes, including for profiling and automated processing of data, the Data Administrator collects data regarding your behaviour covering information about unfinished or completed orders at https://happymama.co.uk, their number, subject and frequency as well as the history of marketing correspondence sent to you (e.g. newsletter by email or SMS).
- Your personal data indicated in item 2, will be processed for the following purposes:
- executing a sales contract concluded with the Data Administrator (legal basis: Article: 6 item 1(b) of the Regulation);
- reviewing and processing claims regarding sales contracts (legal basis: Article: 6 item 1(f) of the Regulation);
- granting a discount resulting from your consent for receiving a newsletter (legal basis: Article: 6 item 1(a) of the Regulation);
- marketing purposes, including profiling, which covers informing you about products offered by the Data Administrator, including exclusive offers selected specifically for you (legal basis: Article 6 item 1(a) of the Regulation);
- creating lists and analyses for internal purposes of the Data Administrator covering marketing research, planning offer and product development (legal basis: Article 6 item 1(f) of the Regulation);
- ensuring security of the network and information (legal basis: Article 6 item 1(f) of the Regulation);
- fulfilling the legal obligation applicable to the Data Administrator with regard to conducting a business activity (Article 6 item 1(c) of the Regulation);
In the case of your personal data indicated in item 2 (a)(c)(f) such data will be processed for the following purposes:
- The following entities are recipients of Personal Data:
- entities conducting shipping and mailing services;
- entities providing tax and accounting advice;
- entities leasing applications and server resources to the Data Administrator for the purpose of the Data Administrator's shop;
- entities providing licenses to the Data Administrator for using an online platform, for the purpose of the Data Administrator's shop, which enables customised and automated communication between you and the Data Administrator;
being entities that process your personal data on behalf of the Data Administrator pursuant to an agreement on personal data processing.
- Your personal data will be stored:Based on your consent, the Data Administrator may use your personal data for automated decision-making, including profiling in order to grant a discount and prepare an offer, including special offers.
- in the scope specified in item 2 (a-f) and for purposes defined in item 3 (a)(b) for a period in which you will be entitled to a right to making claims resulting from a sales contract, i.e. for 10 years maximum from executing a contract or issuing a binding court decision regarding such claims;
- in the scope specified in item 2(a-c) and (f) for the purposes defined in item 3(g) for a period of 5 years until the end of a calendar year in which the legal obligation of the Data Administrator was generated;
- in the scope specified in item 2(a-g) as well as for the purpose defined in item 3(c-f) until you revoke your consent for processing data for marketing purposes and for the purpose of promoting products offered by the Data Administrator.
- Based on your consent, the Data Administrator may use your personal data for automated decision-making, including profiling in order to grant a discount and prepare an offer, including special offers.
Such decisions will be made pursuant to such criteria as: the number and frequency of unfinished or completed orders, number and type of products placed in cart but not purchased as well as products purchased at the website of the Data Administrator: https://happymama.co.uk.
- You are entitled to the following:
- access to your personal data, including the right to information about your personal data and to obtaining copies of such data;
- the right to request clarification of personal data if it is incorrect or to delete incomplete data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to limit data processing;
- the right to transfer data;
- the right to submit a claim to a data protection authority, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you discover that your personal data is processed illegally;
- the right to revoke the consent at any time without reason and without an impact on data processing occurring prior to revoking consent;
- the right to objection with regard to data processed for marketing purposes, including profiling, i.e. objection with regard to the Data Administrator sending information about promotions and products offered by it at https://happymama.co.uk . After making such an objection, the Administrator will not be authorised to process data for marketing purposes;
- the right to objection with regard to processing your data by the Data Administrator for purposes resulting from the so-called justified business executed by the Administrator - due to reasons relating to a specific situation relating to you;
The above rights may be executed at any time by making an appropriate request.
- Specifying personal data by you is voluntary but it is a precondition for concluding a sales contract with the Data Administrator through the Data Administrator's shop available at https://happymama.co.uk.
- As a result of the failure to provide personal data, you will not be able to conclude a sales contract with the with the Data Administrator through the Data Administrator's shop available at https://happymama.co.uk.